Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner
|Job Title:||Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner|
|Salary:||£30000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 11:52|
Have you been working within Transport Planning in London but are keen to find a local Transport Planning consultancy based in Hertfordshire that work on a wide range of exciting projects? If so this coul be the opportunity for you!
RGB are working with a Ttransport Planning and Infrastructure design consutlancy who are looking for a Transport Planner to join their team. Ideally you will live locally and have previous experience within Development Planning for private sector schemes. Anything more than 2 years experience is being considered up to Senior grade.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate would have relevant UK experience within a similar transport planning consultancy.
- Understanding of working in the Planning Regulatory framework, and an understanding of planning and transport policy as applied to development proposals.
- Experience of using relevant software; TRANSYT, LINSIG, ARCADY, PICADY and AutoCAD desirable.
- Knowledge of the relevant highway standards, including the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and the Manual for Streets.
- Applicants should be computer literate and have good knowledge of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans and Traffic Modelling programs.
For more informotion on this position or other similar vacancies within Transport Planning please contact Michael Power at RGB.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Production Planner
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Dependant on experience
Senior Mechanical Engineer
£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits
Senior Civil Technician
£31000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Senior Quality Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum