Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner
|Job Title:||Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare, yearly company trip|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 10:44|
Job Description: Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner (2-6 years experience) – London
RGB Network are representing a leading Transport & Infruastructure Consultancy based in London who are looking to recruit a Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner to join their team.
The successful candidate would need to assist the team in highway/transport issues that deliver innovative and cost-effective transport planning solutions to exceed their clients’ expectations. There is also opportunity to grow and evolve within the company; you would be given responsiblity to manage small individual projects as well as providing professional and technical support to senior members and directors.
- Providing technical support and assistance to senior staff and directors.
- Liaison with the client and project teams
- Assistance in the preparation of technical reports to support planning applications.
- Assistance in the preparation of diagrams and preliminary design drawings.
- The ideal candidate would have relevant UK experience within a similar transport planning consultancy.
- Understanding of working in the Planning Regulatory framework, and an understanding of planning and transport policy as applied to development proposals.
- Experience of using relevant software; TRANSYT, LINSIG, ARCADY, PICADY and AutoCAD desirable.
- Knowledge of the relevant highway standards, including the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and the Manual for Streets.
- Applicants should be computer literate and have good knowledge of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans and Traffic Modelling programs.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB on 0207 932 2800.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior / Principal / Associate Transport Planner
£40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefit
Birmingham, West Midlands
£24000 - £26000 per annum + BENEFITS
£30000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Architectural Technologist
£32000 - £45000 per annum