|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
- For the right Transport Planner, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, private health & dental care, discretionary bonus scheme and more
- Client facing opportunity, with potential for quick progression in the company.
Due to an increase in development planning led projects, they have big plans to grow their Nottingham development planning team and have a strong recruitment drive to employ Transport Planners.
- You would be working within a small team, alongside a Principal Transport Planner and Technical Director to assist in the leading of a broad range of Development planning schemes
- Undertaking this role, you would be exposed to broad range of; Housing developments, Schools, Master-planning and public realm schemes
- Operating as a Transport Planner, you would be carrying a hands-on role facing clients and producing reports such as; Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans
- Working within this small team, you would be an integral member and assist in the development and future growth for the Transport Planning department in their Nottingham office
- In addition to this, you would work alongside their other departments; Traffic Engineering, Highways Engineering and various other members of the office.
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a similar consultancy as a Transport Planner
- Experience producing; Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans and Junction Models
- Capable user of the following software packages; ARCADY, PICADY, Trics and LINSIG