|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business in a fast paced, dynamic role. Salary is c£26,000-28,000pa (pro rata) and you will be required to work on a shift basis - 5 over 7 rotation from 7am to 3.15pm. Candidates therefore need to be flexible to work these shifts including weekends.
Working as part of a busy team, the role will be responsible for creating transport plans on a national basis, scheduling the delivery of goods and planning routes.
Duties will include:-
- Producing daily delivery schedules
- Analysing schedules to ensure continuous improvement and efficiency
- Providing daily plans to management
- Dealing with any queries/issues quickly and effectively
- Resolving long-term issues and forward planning
- Develop strong working relationships with key partners
Used to working to targets and deadlines in a time-critical environment, applicants should be able to manage a varied workload, adapting to changing priorities.. Strong MS Office skills are required, particularly MS Excel, along with the ability to analyse and summarise data. Knowledge of Paragon software is also desirable.
You should also have excellent communication skills and the ability to provide first class customer service.