|Location||Central London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£32000 - £37000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
The RGB Transport Planning recruitment team are representing a growing Highways & Transportation consultancy in Central London who have big plans to further grow their Development Planning team. They are currently looking to employ a Transport Planner at intermediate level.
The Managing Director of this company set up this firm more than 2 years ago and have continuously grown to 20 members strong in Central London. The Directors of the business have all worked together for more than 10 years and have established a strong presence within the industry. You would experience working within a small open-plan office, getting broad exposure on numerous major development related projects. Majority of their business is won through; developers, planners & architects.
It is an office-friendly environment where all members of the team collaborate with each other, whilst receiving the opportunity to take ownership on your own schemes. The Directors do understand that working within this industry can be demanding and sometimes stressful, so they value their staff's efforts and adopt a "Work Hard & Play Hard" office culture. Therefore they offer monthly socials such as; attending 20/20 Cricket matches, bowling, pub crawls and more. They have also taken their staff on overseas trips, previous trips include; Budapest, Parma & Valencia, and they are now planning to arrange a trip to Berlin for 2019!
Who they are looking for
- They are in need of an experienced Transport Planner to join their team, therefore a Transport Planner who has a minimum of 2 years' experience within development planning would be ideal
- Core responsibilities would involve; Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans, providing advice on; access, parking & servicing requirements
- Additional experience within; S106 and S278 applications would be advantageous
- Experience working on a good range of private developments is essential, one example of their project; London mixed-use development comprising of; 3000 new homes, significant retail & commercial floor space.
- For the right Transport Planner, they are offering a competitive salary ranging between; £32,000 to £37,000 (depending on experience)
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Bonus paid 10% of salary - split evenly twice a year
- 27 days annual leave
- Flexible working allowance
- Regular incentives, with yearly trips abroad
- A relatively young & quirky working environment, with a relaxed dress code.