|Salary||£16000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £16,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience)
Supporting The General Manager of the Depot, your role will be utilise your administrative skill set to ensure the daily running’s of the business operates smoothly.
Working with a company who specialise in road haulage, distributing in The United Kingdom and The Republic of Ireland. Liaising with clients and the existing fleet of drivers, you will be taking a vital role within the operations of The Depot.
Monday-to-Friday Operation, with 08:00am start times each day, contracted to 45 hours per week.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting the General Manger with Administrative tasks within the office
- Liaising with their colleagues in Northern Ireland
- Using Microsoft Work and Micro Soft Outlook
- Liaising with drivers within existing Fleet
- Towards the tail end of your day, they will be loading manifests
- In house training will be provided
Skills and qualifications required:
- 2 months experience of working in a Transport Office
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent administrative skill set
- Must have own method of transport as there are no public transport links available to The Depot
In return we offer:
- Monday-to-Friday Operation
- Sociable hour shift patterns i.e. 08:00am start time
- In house training is provided by the company
- 28 days holiday allowance
- Bank holidays off
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow Wales Driving Hub or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you. We promise to reply to every application within 14 days.
T: 02920 224000