|Job Title:||Transport Planner|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Carpenter|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 16:27|
Job Title: Transport Planner
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours/Shift: Monday to Friday. 17:30 – 00:30
Rates of Pay: £30K
Our client a next day and same day delivery specialist, currently have a vacancy for an experiences Transport Planner to join their friendly team.
As a transport planner your role will be to ensure the smooth operation of transport and warehouse operations through the back shift.
• Manual route planning of approx. 15 vehicles.
• Debriefing drivers.
Successful applicants will have the following skills/attributes:
• Experience of route planning (Essential).
• Experience of manual planning of a willingness to learn.
• Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
• Basic Microsoft excel skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
To apply for the above role, please email your CV to
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Transport Planner
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Transport Planner - Fixed Term to May 2020
£26000 - £28000 per annum
£10.5 - £12.5 per hour
Bury St Edmunds
£25000 per annum
£23000 - £26000 per annum