|Job Title:||Transport Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Gary Burke|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 10:54|
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Based in Bristol in 2 sites between BS1 (Central Bristol) and BS11 (Avonmouth)
- Management of drivers hours and digital tacos
- Route planning and management of large trucks in and around London.
- Monitoring of multiple fuel cards / prices and rates to get the best deals.
- Planning, Servicing of vehicles to include MOT’s, monitoring of breakdown insurances and fleet rental and purchased insurance, with a full service log and file on each vehicle.
- Management of our installation and warehouse teams to get orders cleaned and prepped
- Management and diarising of agency crew to supplement our existing team of full time personnel and contact freelancers
- Management and design of truck packing diagrams for 18T and 45’ artic jobs with external hauliers. (training can be given)
- In busy periods, possible working may include completing the installations with the drivers onsite or to cover sick or holiday days.
- Previous experience as a transport manager is essential
- International CPC Qualification
- Flexible for occasional weekend work and unsociable hours - with prior notice
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's