|Job Title:||Transport Coordinator|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 12:07|
This role is 4 on 4 off Nights, working hours with 18:00 to 06:00
I am looking for someone who is highly organised who has experience within a transport environment.
• Efficiently execute the plan provided by the planning team
• Site compliance for company and statutory regulations
• Ensure all TMS systems have up to date/accurate information
• Driver engagement to ensure maximum efficiency
• To undertake and support with ad admin tasks required by your line manager
Requirements for the job
• Previous experience of working within a supply chain environment desirable
• Previous experience of working within a transport administration environment desirable
• Analytical and numerical skills
• Working as part of a team / own initiative
• Excellent interpersonal , motivation and planning skills
• Knowledge of customs, requirements and working time legislation desirable
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills verbal and written
• Taking and processing customer orders either over the telephone or via email.
• Placing supplier orders either over the telephone or via email.
• Progress chasing supplier orders where necessary.
• Updating customer records on the computer system.
• Undertaking a full range of administration duties, including word processing, dealing with telephone enquiries, photocopying and filing.
• Comply with and uphold company policies and procedures.
If you feel this is the role for you or want more information apply now
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's