|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
This role is 4 on 4 off Nights, working hours with 18:00 to 06:00
I am looking for someone who is highly organised who has experience within a transport environment.
• Efficiently execute the plan provided by the planning team
• Site compliance for company and statutory regulations
• Ensure all TMS systems have up to date/accurate information
• Driver engagement to ensure maximum efficiency
• To undertake and support with ad admin tasks required by your line manager
Requirements for the job
• Previous experience of working within a supply chain environment desirable
• Previous experience of working within a transport administration environment desirable
• Analytical and numerical skills
• Working as part of a team / own initiative
• Excellent interpersonal , motivation and planning skills
• Knowledge of customs, requirements and working time legislation desirable
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills verbal and written
• Taking and processing customer orders either over the telephone or via email.
• Placing supplier orders either over the telephone or via email.
• Progress chasing supplier orders where necessary.
• Updating customer records on the computer system.
• Undertaking a full range of administration duties, including word processing, dealing with telephone enquiries, photocopying and filing.
• Comply with and uphold company policies and procedures.
If you feel this is the role for you or want more information apply now