|Job Title:||Transport Administrator|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Lunness|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 10:51|
Monday to Friday (07:00 - 15:00/10:00 - 19:00/07:00- 19:00)
Alternate Saturdays - Must be flexible
Paid overtime & weekend overtime
Temporary to Permanent
£9.00 - £10.00
My client is one of the top ten global providers of transportation and logistics services. With business growing across 32 countries they are the best at what they do. Their aim is to help companies manage their goods more efficiently throughout their supply chains.
Are you an experienced transport administrator?
Do you have extensive transport knowledge/admin skills?
Look no further! My client based in Enfield is currently on the lookout for the best in the business. They are seeking an experienced transport administrator to join their growing team of 12. You will be responsible in providing support to the transport managers and schedulers with shift brief and de brief of drivers, preparation of reports, KPI's, driver runs sheets and manifests, complete preparation of weekly payroll, issues of PO numbers to suppliers and maintain customer process for accounts.
- Support the operation to ensure deliveries are made to our customers store in a professional manner
- Support the delivery of key operating measures
- Contribute to meeting and exceeding the customers' requirements. Work closely with the Transport Supervisors to ensure all service levels agreements are achieved.
- Uphold a high standard of compliance with regular training to include DCPC, Tachograph compliance via training and re-training for infringement sign off.
- Data inputting
- Liaising with drivers
- Managing assets and gaining knowledge of the cryogenic equipment
- Admin office experience
- Experience in Transport office is desirable
- Computer Skills in Excel & Word
- Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Full registration to be completed along with full interview to be conducted.
If you would like to APPLY please call our Enfield branch !!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's