|Salary||£10.5 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
General Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Gain an understanding of the business and its products.
• Order processing and invoicing.
• Transport and logistics planning.
• Compliance of drivers hours and download of Digi card.
• Adhering to strict compliance and procedures.
• Be a good communicator with excellent telephone and customer service skills.
• Have good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel. Experience of using Sage 50 would be highly desirable.
• Work independently.
• Problem solving skills.
• Excellent Customer Service.
• IT literacy to a competent level.
• Friendly, flexible and adaptable.
• Reliable, hard-working and willing to learn.
• Excellent organisational skills, able to plan and manage a busy workload.
• Maintain company standards and provide first class service to customers at all times.
• Sales Order Processing
• Sage 50
The successful candidate will need to have a Full UK Driving License and their own transport as there is a requirement to visit other sites when the business requires.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday: 5 hours per day (flexible). 25 hours per week.
If you are interested in this varied and interesting role, please send your CV to email@example.com or for further information please call 01905 24420.