|Job Title:||Transport Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Hollie-Beth Cunnington|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 14:16|
Remuneration: Up to £18,000 Ref: HB/479100569
Location: Milton Keynes
BJD have been engaged to find an experienced Transport Administrator for a leading 3PL provider to be based on their busy site in Milton Keynes.
The position is offering up to £18,000 depending on experience.
Hours – 40 per week Monday to Friday (3 shifts – 0630-1500 / 0730-1600 / 0900-1730) the main shift is 0900-1730
As Transport Administrator your Duties will include:
• Produce reports as requested.
• Brief and de-brief the Drivers.
• Ensure all drivers adhere to the strict compliance and legislation laws.
• Monitoring safety performance
• Ensuring all goods are receipted and matched in relevant systems
• Completing appropriate paperwork to deadlines.
To apply for the role of Transport Administrator you must have administration experience in logistics.
• Experience with Microsoft packages including Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong geographical knowledge of the UK
• Must be able to work well in a fast paced team environment.
Package and Prospects:
A brilliant opportunity to grow and develop your career in one of the leading 3PL organisation. You can achieve a salary of up to £18,000 per annum depending on experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's