Transactional Support Advisor
|Job Title:||Transactional Support Advisor|
|Salary:||£9.32 per hour, Benefits: Holiday, pension|
|Reference:||Transactional Support Advisor Full time|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Bristol|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 11:09|
Pay rate: £9.32 p/h
Full time position - Monday to Friday
Bristol City centre
Duration: 6 Months +
- Provide advice and support to internal and external clients, in accordance with service level agreements, policy and procedures and legislation in the following areas:
- HR administration - specifically in processing candidate applications.
- Using Hire Serve (applicant tracking system) from a candidate and a hiring manager’s perspective.
- Support Services including Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Provide administration support to hiring managers on recruitment and selection administration including new starter paperwork, Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) checks, references etc.
- Quality check adverts and job paperwork submitted by hiring managers ensuring they meet the requirements of predetermined professional standards e.g. the ‘Hiring Manager Checklist’
- Produce accurate and professional information to hiring managers, candidates and other relevant stakeholders.
- Processing data using relevant systems to ensure accurate records are maintained and key performance targets/objectives are met.
- Production of accurate performance and management information.
- Ensure HR self-service information is accurate.
- Produce standard contract of employments, offer and variation letters in line with service level agreements and to meet statutory legislation.
- Provide support to recruiting managers on advertising procedures, processes and timescales.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of HR policies specifically in relation to HR administration, recruitment and selection and DBS.
- Awareness of relevant legislation, including Employment Law, Data Protection and the Equality Act.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of specialised systems used within resourcing and wider HR.
If this role is of interest to you, please upload your CV to this site in "Word Format"
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's