Training Support Officer
|Job Title:||Training Support Officer|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24200 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 17:08|
Salary: £24200K pa
This is a permanent full time position
The Training Support Officer works under the supervision of the Training Supervisor and in accordance with established policies, procedures and precedents.
- Assist in the administration of the College ePortfolio for all users by providing helpdesk support and creating new accounts.
- Administer the registration and enrolment of trainees
- Advise trainees, non-trainees and trainers on relevant rules and guidance as required, keeping abreast of training developments and changes to GMC regulations and guidance.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on trainees and ePortfolio users.
- Provide administrative support for Clinical Practitioners registering for credentialing and use of ePortfolio, including answering email queries and creating ePortfolio accounts.
- Index Certificates of Eligibility for Specialist Registration applications and provide further support to the Training Supervisor in the processing of applications as required.
- Provide administrative support for the Careers Group, including the delivery of careers events (which will involve occasional out-of-office-hours work) and giving advice to undergraduate medical students and Training doctors
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Medicine Trainees Association (EMTA).
- Support colleagues in the Training Team as required.
- Maintain detailed documentation of the administrative processes relevant to the post to be compliant with ISO9001
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to coordinate procedures and sharing of best practice
- Provide cover for the Reception colleagues as required including catering, postal and reception duties
- Arrange for appropriate archiving and destruction in accordance with data protection legislations
- Participate in training and personal / organisational development activities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's