Training Support Officer
|Job Title:||Training Support Officer|
|Salary:||£22500 - £24500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 13:06|
This is a permanent role with a salary of Salary: £24500 per annum
The Training Support Officer provides day to day administrative support to colleagues in the Training Department, working under the supervision of the Training Supervisor
- Assist in the administration of the College ePortfolio for all users by providing helpdesk support and creating new accounts.
- Administer the registration and enrolment of trainees for appropriate training programmes
- Advise trainees, non-trainees and trainers on relevant rules and guidance as required
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on trainees and ePortfolio users.
- Provide administrative support for the Clinical Practitioners registering for credentialing including answering email queries and accounts.
- Provide administrative support for careers events (which will involve occasional out-of-office-hours work)
- Provide administrative and secretarial support
- Support colleagues in the Training Team as required.
- Training Support Officer will also provide cover for the Reception colleagues as required including catering, postal and reception duties
- Arrange for appropriate archiving and destruction in accordance with data protection legislations
- Participate in training and personal / organisational development activities
- Experience of general administrative duties including dealing with emails and correspondence, telephone calls
- Experience of using a membership database system