Training Executive Content Developer
|Job Title:||Training Executive Content Developer|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 09:34|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified individual to support the development and delivery of Coach Education and Sports Science.
I am looking for someone who is highly self-motivated, creative, organised with excellent attention to detail and who continuously strives to develop and improve.
You will be responsible for the delivery and development of various education materials, across a range of qualifications and wider educational initiatives, including golf coaching and sports science education and international education projects.
The successful candidate will work alongside two other Training Executives and your role would include:
• Developing, producing, uploading learning materials including webinars/videos using Microsoft/E-learning packages
• Preparing and evaluating the delivery of teaching sessions, delivery of sessions where required
• Designing, editing and managing examination/assessment writing
• Help administer meetings with tutors, assessors, markers, partners and others when required
• Supporting implementation of quality assurance (internal verification) measures for programmes
• Working closely with industry experts to help ensure programmes meets quality standards
• Contributing to provide annual reports, subject/module/student feedback
• Working closely with industry experts and undertaking research to help ensure learning materials remain cutting-edge and that programmes continue to be ground-breaking
• Work under the direct line management of the Head of Coaching & Sports Science but also the direction of the Head of Training Programme to ensure that educational content, material and resources reflects the agreed strategic direction and programme need
Qualifications and experience that are essential for the role include:
• Being educated to graduate level in a relevant subject area
• Experience in design, development, presentation, creation, editing of learning materials to include webinars/video; experience in the delivery, assessment, monitoring of qualifications
• Computer literate in Microsoft packages and educational platforms;
• An understanding of all aspects of sports coaching including methods, processes and development;
• Knowledge of the technical, tactical, physical, mental, lifestyle elements of golf.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience within an organisation that delivers cutting-edge education. In addition to a competitive salary, the Association is offering membership, pension scheme and (after a qualifying period) membership of the private healthcare, group income protection and group life assurance schemes.
If you are interested in this position please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's