|Salary||£30000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
Leading and award winning company within the automotive trade have a permanent opportunity for an experienced Training Coordinator in their central Bristol office. The role is a great move if you are looking to work for a very stable, secure yet growing company who value their long standing staff members.
The core hours are Mondays to Fridays 09.00 to 17.00. A degree of flexibility will be required to suit the needs of the job.
Salary is £30,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Training Co-ordinator will drive forward training programmes and to manage and co-ordinate NVQ Assessors and Regional Training Technicians throughout the branch network.
Key duties will include:
- Manage the induction programme for all staff.
- Monitor the progression of trainees to ensure appropriate training is delivered on schedule.
- Co-ordinate with the Regional Managers to ensure the availability of Regional Training Technicians to complete the required training assessments.
- Process completed training forms.
- Maintain accurate and complete training records.
- Periodically review the training materials to ensure they remain current and relevant.
- Register candidates for NVQ courses.
- Co-ordinate the diaries of the NVQ Assessors to ensure appropriate use of their time.
- Ensure that candidates are progressing with their NVQ work at an appropriate pace.
- Formatting and proofing of training materials.
- From time to time write and deliver engaging training materials.
- Identify training needs and appropriate providers to deliver ad-hoc training.
In order to be successful for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Proven ability to assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate and monitor training
- Must be highly organised, personable with excellent communication skills.
- Able to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Advanced skills in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- A good command of the English language.
- Holiday entitlement is 23 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Parking is available on site
- Company pension
If you would like to apply for this role then please click on 'apply' or alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.