|Salary||£22000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
Duties will include:
• Responsible for both process and systems training
• Responsible for the quality of the service that is provided
• Lead will identify training needs and design training plans
• Ensure that all team members have a thorough understanding of the contractual KPI
• Act as point of escalation for all complaints and service related issues
• Identify areas for improvement through root cause analysis of data
Skills and Experience needed:
• Must be able to drive as travel is required
• Experience in creating and delivering training sessions
• Experience of driving continuous improvement
• People engagement and staff motivation skills
• Team player with awareness of personal impact
• Ability to manage underperformance
• Strong Customer Service skills
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.