Training Administrator - Term Time (9 month FTC)
|Job Title:||Training Administrator - Term Time (9 month FTC)|
|Salary:||£18000 - £18500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Georgia Bishop|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 13:46|
£18,500 (£15,321 term time basis)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a I.T software company at their Coventry site, the successful candidate will be joining a team of 5 Implementation Training consultant's and we are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual to develop and deploy market leading payment systems for the education sector, allowing schools and educational establishments to reduce operating costs and improve management of funds being paid to them by parents. Also providing a mechanism for parents to remove the requirement to send cash into schools.
This is a full time 9 month Fixed Term Contract position working Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 on a term time basis, working 40 weeks of the year. 25 days holiday per year, 8 Bank Holidays, Pension & Private Medical Insurance After successful probation, Life Assurance after 1 years' service, Based within modern, desirable offices with free onsite parking.
Main Duties Include:
• The purpose of this role is to work within the companies Implementation training team and provide training to schools to achieve First Value
• This role is partly telephoned based
• As the visible face of the company, you will ensure that at all times they are represented as professional, courteous and helpful.
• You will constantly identify opportunities to improve our service to our customer base, so that SLA's are exceeded and customer feedback is consistently high.
• Provide assistance to colleagues both within and outside of the Training team and Service Desk team for any issues related to training
• To provide Demo's to schools who wish to expand their usage on their system
• Process Caterer change applications
Specific to role
• Provide comprehensive training to allow new customers to become fully conversant with the features and benefits of the system.
• Ensure that any issues that require escalation to Tech Support are actioned in a timely manner, and clear descriptions of the fault are provided, to ensure that a swift resolution can be found.
• Take responsibility for ensuring that customers are kept fully updated at all times on the progress of their setup and resolution of any issues that they have logged.
• Work closely with Service Desk advisors to ensure that support and training is delivered consistently across both the Service Desk and Implementation teams, and that processes are aligned.
• Work with the Implementation Manager to continually improve processes and identify process improvement opportunities.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to confidently provide support to customers with varying levels of technical ability and experience.
• Ability to interpret fault descriptions provided by customers and translate these into resolutions.
• A good working knowledge of school processes
If you are interested please click APPLY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's