|Salary||£33000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
Learners are based in central London.
As a qualified and experienced Trainer/Coach, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary - £33 - £35k
- Competitive holidays
- Workplace pension with 3% contribution
- Ability to purchase and sell holiday through salary sacrifice
- Quarterly and annual prizes for top performers in the business
- Monthly team breakfasts alongside strategy updates and team briefings
- Regular social events for staff, Summer and Christmas parties
This training provider have an amazing reputation and really look after their employees - in fact feedback from their staff details that they think it is "a brilliant place to work".
Key Responsibilities of the Trainer/Coach:
- Varied role , with a small caseload of around 25 learners to visit in the workplace once a month.
- The Trainer/Coach will be responsible for the Induction, Support, Teaching & Learning and Assessment of the learners.
- Use an e-portfolio system to assess work and give constructive feedback to the learners and manage their progress effectively
- Deliver classroom based workshops on a quarterly basis to small groups of learners (approx. 15-18 at a time)
- Work closely with the Head of IQA to ensure all programmes are up to date and of high quality, and develop existing and new programmes to support the growth of the business.
- The Business Services/IT Trainer/Coach will be responsible for delivery of the pathway within : Project Admin, Client Services and Finance. (Predominantly covering IT communication tools, Microsoft Office packages, IT system use and analysis).
- The Trainer/Coach may also be required to deliver functional skills workshops and testing sessions.
Skills and Experience required for the Trainer/Coach :
- You have experience of training or teaching Business Services/ IT skills and qualifications to Young People
- You have the ability to build strong and lasting relationships with learners and commercial employers, helping them to find practical and mutually beneficial solutions to problems.
- You are a people person who enjoys learning and growing, personally and professionally.
- You are passionate about helping young people start their careers at amazing companies and this inspires you to deliver the best training possible
- You are flexible and understand commercial need that enables awesome businesses to be able to work with and provide opportunities for Apprentices.
This position is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle - for further information please contact Alix or Claire.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: Assessor, Trainer, Coach , Business Admin, Business Support, IT, A1, D32, D33, TAQA, CAVA, training,