|Salary||£250 - £350 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
About the role
You will be responsible for delivering great learning solutions to the business; ensuring colleagues are trained and skilled to deal with customer queries enabling them to provide outstanding customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your passion and knowledge to engage and develop employees. This company is going through significant transformation and this is a great opportunity to be innovating for life in a changing environment.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Work as part of a team to deliver best in class learning and development to colleagues, including technical and soft skills.
- Develop great working partnerships with other support areas to deliver fit for purpose solutions that drive performance improvement.
- Manage the skills development and performance of new agents during induction and up skilling of existing staff, working effectively in partnership with Team Managers.
- Sound knowledge of Learning and Development principles and practices
- Pro-active thinking and approach
- Knowledge of business systems ideally SAP
- CIPD qualified or equivalent (or working towards) Accomplished Learning and Development practitioner
- Ability to provide constructive, timely feedback in order to improve performance, including behaviours
- Excellent communicator with a passion to share your knowledge with others.
- Experience of delivering group inductions
- Strong customer ethos - willing to go the extra mile
- Experience of working within a customer led environment with experience of change is essential
- Demonstrable project delivery capability
- Deliver learning, using a range of techniques including structured classroom delivery, facilitation, coaching, mentoring, video, audio and online tools.
The closing date for applications is 6th August 2019.