|Salary||£18000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
This is a temporary role but there could be permanent opportunities within the business for the right candidate. This is a full time role working 8:45am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday and the salary is £18,000 – £22,000
You will be supporting the Digital Content & Design manager and helping with the following:
• Selling digital best practice to key business stakeholders.
• Build strong relationships with Key IT and Development functions to ensure that content is built to the highest standards, ensuring familiarity with our existing codebase to avoid on-site issues.
• Ensure all content conforms to industry best practice, is optimised for search and provides a first class user experience.
• Set approval deadlines and ensure timely, appropriate sign off has been obtained for all work.
• Help manage the content development roadmap, working closely with designers to ensure that all build work is carried out on time and to brief.
• Act as a QA for a team, preforming daily checks on website content – identifying, highlighting and correcting issues as appropriate.
• Be a digital ambassador, selling digital best practice to key business stakeholders.
• Translate design prototypes into engaging, optimised digital content for use across Halfords websites and other digital channels, engaging key stakeholders throughout.
• HTML and CSS
• A good working knowledge of e-commerce platforms
• Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
• Responsive design
• Ui & UX design principles, including wire framing, mobile first and user – centric design
• Confidence to plan and delegate tasks.
• Commercial experience
This is a temporary role so I require candidates who are not currently working and who can start straight away. If you are interested please call Amy Hollier on 01527 591091 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org