Trainee Solutions Consultant
|Job Title:||Trainee Solutions Consultant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 11:46|
Salary : £22K pa
Fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support professional with drive and ambition to progress to a Solutions Consultant working for a dynamic, reputable payment solutions organisation.
As Trainee Solutions Consultant you will become an expert in all solutions and will be responsible for ensuring that each project or support case is managed through to successful completion.You will provide via telephone, email and where advantageous, in person by traveling to customer locations.
When required as Trainee Solution Consultant you will to coordinate with other teams within the company to ensure that any recurring customer issues are effectively communicated so that they can be resolved.
- Provide support to partners and end-user customers in relation to their use of payment processing solutions ·
- Taking ownership of a project or support case, managing it effectively through to completion · Investigating reported issues in detail, gaining evidence and escalating to senior team members when necessary
- Ensuring that regular communication with customers is maintained during an on-going investigation
- Ensuring that issues are effectively captured and allocated the required priority levels
- When resolving issues ensuring that the root cause is established as well as getting the partner/customer operational as soon as possible
- Provide product integration consultancy, advice and testing services to partners and system integrators ·
- Being familiar with all integration API's within the solutions to provide partners with support
- Ensuring adequate information is recorded in the Helpdesk system
- Maintaining a high standard of communication within the team, with their immediate supervisor and with other teams within the company
- Liaising with other Customer Support team members to ensure trends or common issues are quickly identified
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a technical support role
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a logical and analytical approach to issue investigations
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent telephone manner and customer service skills coupled with the ability to confidently interact with customer and company staff at all levels
- Ability to work well as part of a team, sharing knowledge and information with other team members
- A positive attitude towards customers, colleagues and work
- Thorough understanding of applications that run as a Windows service and the administrative tasks involved
- Knowledge of Linux, Apple iOS and Android environments
- The ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure.
- Previous experience within the technology/financial services industries
- Experience of POSReady Windows variants
- Familiarity with Installation/Updating and Uninstallation of Windows drivers and Windows software
- Experience of Web Services (utilising both XML and JSON)
- Working knowledge of SQL commands - used to query product log files
- Experience of using remote control packages to access client environments
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's