Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Job Reference: 00007519-1
- Date Posted: 22 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bromley, London
- Salary: £18,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Westwork Group are hiring Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our team in Bromley South.
Westwork Group are a leading staffing and recruitment business providing our services the UK's Construction industry and the built environment.
We are keen to hear from anyone that is actively looking to make the change from a sales based role to Trainee Recruitment Consultant, to apply you should have:
- Proven previous experience working in a sales role is a MUST
- Proven previous experience making multiple outbound calls for new business. (Cold calling experience is mandatory)
- Must not be shy of the telephone with a good telephone mannor.
- Must have drive and a desire to succeed.
- Must be energetic, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Not be afraid of putting in the work.
- Must be able to take criticism and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Must be looking for a long term rewarding but challenging career.
If this is you and you want to work for a company that has:
- A good reputation in the industry already.
- A clear promotion criteria meaning that you have a map to success and career progression from day one.
- A top of the market commission structure with uncapped earning potential.
- Solid end to end training for trainee's, experienced recruits and continuous development.
- A very generous rewards scheme with top incentives.
- A desire to be the market leader.
- Top of the range tools and technology to help you get ahead of your competition.
- A tried and tested route to market for trainee's.
- A company that doesn't do average.
- A company that has solid processes.
If you think that you have what it takes to become a top Recruitment Consultant within your chosen market and you want to work for a young, driven, enthusiastic and motivated business and manager that leads from the front then get in touch today.
If you are tired of working in a sales business with no real career progression, a poor commission structure or you are tired of working for managers that do not lead from the front with dated processes then why not get in touch today for a conversation?
Please send your CV along with a small covering letter outlining your previous experience in sales to our Managing Director Chris explaining why you want to get into recruitment and what motivates you along with any goals that you currently have in and outside of the work place.
The interview is a three part interview process which will consist of:
1. A competency based telephone interview.
2. A face to face interview and meeting with the Director.
3. A final face to face interview where you will carry out a test and a presentation on yourself and the company.
We will be in touch if we feel you are a good fit for what we are looking for to arrange an interview (Telephone) given the current COVID-19 situation however a face to face will follow