Trainee Production Operative
|Job Title:||Trainee Production Operative|
|Salary:||£7.83 - £8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Exeter|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 14:47|
Blue Arrow is looking for a Trainee Production Operative to join our client’s printing business in Weymouth. We are looking for someone who is hard working and is an effective communicator within a small team. Our client is prepared provide training to the new member of the team, as long as they demonstrate the right attitude and work ethics.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience working within production or warehouse environment
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic with a can do, problem-solving work ethic.
- An effective communicator to work within a small but growing team.
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Available immediately.
- All aspects of production, laminating and fabrication, machine operations, cutting, picking and packing of the ready products.
- Ensuring the workplace is always tidy, and any paperwork is completed.
Monday – Friday
08:00 – 16:30 (some flexibility for overtime may be required during the company peaks)
£7.83ph, weekly (uplift from the 1st April to £8.21ph, then again after 12 weeks of the assignment to £8.46ph)
If you want to be considered for this exciting career opportunity working with a friendly and dynamic team of professionals, please submit your CV. If you require further information please call Paulina in Blue Arrow Exeter (contact available online).
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's