|Job Title:||Trainee Paraplanner|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Annabel Quinn|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 16:35|
Their team of financial advisers are fully qualified and experienced in providing advice on pensions, investments, mortgages and insurance products; understanding the needs of professionals who often require financial plans that are flexible and address their complex requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner to provide technical and research support to the Senior Partner and other financial planners.
• Undertake detailed research of existing client policies and collate information for analysis
• Prepare client files for meetings with relevant documentation required to complete new business, including application forms, illustrations and fund research
• Ensure all regulatory and compliance standards are met
• Prepare full recommendation/suitability reports across all aspects of financial planning
• Manage work-in-progress and pro-actively move cases along to completion
• Keep day-to-day tasks up to date on Outlook
• Attend client meetings when required
We are looking for an individual with good technical knowledge and analytical skills across all areas of financial planning, who is able to balance a busy workload.
The successful applicant must have a good work ethic, be extremely organised in addition to:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in using research tools such as Selectapension, FE analytics, Assureweb
• Ability to both work well within a team and independently
• Good knowledge of all Office products, such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• A keen eye for detail
In addition, the following would be desirable:
• At least 2 years previous experience within the financial services industry
• Previous experience of Intelligent Office
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's