|Salary||Dependent on Qualifications and Experience||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Miscellaneous|
TRAINEE MULTIBLEND OPERATOR – CORNWALL
The Multiblend Operator is part of the Services Team.
To carry out duties in a safe, effective manner, and to assist other personnel in all duties relating to the services offered by the business. Site Location : Cornwall
- To ensure that the company’s health and safety and environmental policies and procedures are effectively implemented, with due regard to the Company’s guidance manual(s) and safety targets.
- To report all near misses and accidents in line with the company procedures.
- To operate and maintain the Multiblend delivery vehicle when full training is achieved.
- To assist with shotfiring duties as required by the business, when full training is achieved - ensuring that company standards in health safety and legislation are maintained at all times.
- When full training is achieved - liaise with the Area Supervisor and or shot firers regarding planning and preparing areas of work, access to blast sites for personnel, multiblend trucks and drilling rigs.
- When full training is achieved - maintain all equipment issued from the company in an acceptable standard, particularly vehicles, ensuring all weekly and daily check sheets are completed and forwarded as required.
- Undertake, or assist in, as appropriate, the production of risk assessments and method statements. Maintain a continuous record of Safety 5 risk assessments. (training to be given)
- Attend company took box talks as and when required.
- To deal with magazine stocks if required
- To ensure that all work carried out conforms to the Quarries Regulations 1999. When full training is achieved
- To attend company meetings as and when required
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the EPC-UK Management Team.
- LGV Licence – Class 1 preferred
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
(Advantageous but not essential as training will be given):
- Telehandler Licence
To apply in the strictest confidence, please contact Julie Wootton, Head of Human Resources, EPC United Kingdom Plc, 1 Venture Crescent, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 7RA or via email Julie.email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th August 2019