|Location||Brockenhurst, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £21000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Trainee Manager- Pub Group in Brockenhurst - £21k
This successful restaurant & gastro-pub group pride themselves on offering a range of traditional fresh home cooked food. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has some experience of the pub industry and who is looking to learn and progress. The successful applicant will work 5/7 days - 45 hours per week, to include some evenings and weekends.
Your main responsibilities for the Trainee Manager will include:
- Work in all departments, being trained how to manage each effectively
- Provide exceptional customer service to the guests
- Work as a team to deliver the correct standards
- With training, handle customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job as Trainee Manager:
- Some experience working in hospitality, ideally in F&B
- Genuine passion for the industry
- A natural "people person"
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of £21k + share of tips
- Excellent training and career progression!
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.