|Salary||£20000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
As a trainee fund accountant you will assist with the routine day to day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a financial reporting manager.
• Assisting with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures.
• Assisting with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor requests.
• Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
• Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions.
• Maintain accurate records on efront and Microsoft excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
• Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
Desirable knowledge & skills include:-
• A desire to study towards a relevant professional qualification
• Sound technical financial services knowledge
• Computer literacy & people skills are essential
Our client will provide both internal and external training for relevant soft skills and technical knowledge and will support your professional qualification training, to enhance your professional development.
• Onsite Car Parking
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
• Strong onus on professional development
If you're looking to get into accountancy then please apply, this is a fantastic introduction to the finance industry working with a client which prides itself on personal development.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.