- Job Reference: 00045256-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bredons Hardwick, Worcestershire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Have you thought about a career in the housing industry?
We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Engineer to be based at our Western Region in Tewkesbury (GL2O 8UR) and it could be the role for you!
Start your career with us:
Bloor Homes began building houses over 50 years ago and today is the largest privately owned house builder in the UK, building in excess of 4,000 homes each year. As a caring, family-run company, we’re committed to supporting all our trainees as they learn whilst offering great opportunities to progress and grow.
* Earning a generous salary whilst you receive all the support and funding you need to achieve an industry recognised qualification.
* Surrounded by a team of experienced and caring professionals in our Engineering and Design team, where you will have the chance to demonstrate your ability whilst learning from the best from day one.
* An integral part of our business – whilst structured learning is key you will have the opportunity to get stuck in and show us what you’re made of from the start.
* Provided with training and coaching from our professionals to ensure you gain the experience you need to succeed as a Trainee Engineer.
* Learning about different areas of the business from design to construction. No two days will be the same.
Do you have the Commitment, passion and great communication skills were looking for?
* Dealing with site enquiries in an efficient and professional manner.
* Supporting the Design and Technical Team by recording and issuing documents as required and general file management.
* Assisting in the design, co-ordination and adoption procedures for roads and sewers.
* Assisting in the co-ordination of foundation designs.
* Assisting in the formulation of Health & Safety documentation.
* Assisting in the co-ordination of site remediation strategies.
* Dealing with utility companies to obtain supplies for our developments.
* Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
* Complying with and upholding company policies and procedures.
* Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
* Maintaining all health and safety aspects including those associated with Covid-19.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
* Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
* GCSE grade 4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and science.
* Full driving licence
* Computer / IT literate with capability to use excel, Word and database packages.
* Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
* 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
* Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
* Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
If you feel this vacancy could be your new career path, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV