The Role: Junior Chef
Hours: 45 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 p.a plus tips
My client is a 5* luxury establishment on the outskirts of Newbury, with an on-site restaurant You will be a Commis Chef looking to take a step up, or you will be a Chef de Partie who is looking for a better work life balance.
You will be preparing high quality dishes whilst adhering to all health and hygiene standards.This role is in a remote location therefore own transport would be preffered.
- Assisting the kitchen team
- Food Prep
- Assisting with stock rotation
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Experience within a similar role
- Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2
- Salary of £22,000 p.a Tips
- 28 days holiday
- Opportunity to learn from an experienced Head Chef
- Work life balance - Latest finish 9pm
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process