Trainee BMS Engineer
|Job Title:||Trainee BMS Engineer|
|Location:||South East London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carl Creed|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 09:56|
London & South East
£20 - £25K Annual (Salary dependant on experience) plus mobile, paid travel, 25 days annual leave, company pension, van and overtime
- Are you electrically qualified with IT skills?
- Do you have an understanding of the heating/cooling and ventilation of a building?
We are once again pleased to be supporting our client who are a specialist HVAC Controls company based in Surrey to bring onboard a localised Electrician to embark on an exciting career as Trainee BMS Engineer.
As a company they are some 55 member strong and have a proud record in the market delivering on BMS service, commissioning and design contracts/projects in and around the London and the South East. They also boast an in-house work shop and pride themselves at being at the cutting edge of new BMS/Controls technologies as well as investing in their staff to take full advantage of all emerging technologies.
As Trainee BMS Engineer you will be primarily working on a range of regional commercial service geared at ensuring BMS / HVAC control systems are operating with maximum efficiency.
The ideal Trainee BMS Engineer will be:
- Live in the south east of England / London area.
- Ideally candidates for these positions will have basic electrical qualifications and some qualified IT skills, although they would consider IT skills above electrical qualifications and offer electrical qualifications as part of their training.
- Hold a full driving license.
- C&G 2391 - Electrical testing & Inspection certification and /17th Edition/equivalent would be an advantageous.
The successful Trainee BMS Engineer can look forward to:
- £20 - 25K Annual (Salary dependant on experience)
- Mobile phone provided or phone allowance
- Travel expenses
- 25 Days annual Holiday
- Paid bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Full training
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Service Engineer
£21000 per annum
Trainee Service Engr (SE)
£21000 per annum
Trainee NDT Technician
£8.75 - £10.00 per hour
£28000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
£50000 - £52000 per annum