|Location||Stroud, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£8.50 - £9.00 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
£8.50 - £9 p/h
Trainee assembler required by leading manufacturing company, based near Stroud. The successful will be responsible for operating assembly machinery, coil winding and soldering. Full training will be provided. This is a contract to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Working from technical drawings
- Setting up and operating production machinery
- Soldering of components
- Testing finished products
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
- Excellent dexterity and attention to detail
- An interest in assembly or model making
- Enthusiastic attitude and eager to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills,
- Own transport, due to the location of the company.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.