|Job Title:||Trainee Assembler|
|Salary:||Up to £8 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 16:04|
Trainee assembler required by leading manufacturing company, based near Stroud. The successful will be responsible for operating assembly machinery, coil winding and soldering. Full training will be provided. This is a contract to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Working from technical drawings
- Setting up and operating production machinery
- Soldering of components
- Testing finished products
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
- Excellent dexterity and attention to detail
- An interest in assembly or model making
- Enthusiastic attitude and eager to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills,
- Own transport, due to the location of the company.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9.50 - £10.00 per hour
Up to £11 per hour
£18000 - £23000 per annum