|Salary||£17000 - £20000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The role of Trainee Accounts Assistant is perfect for someone looking to start their career in Accounts. You will be a key part of the team dealing with Purchase ledger and Sales Ledger.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Processing direct debit mandates
• Assist with raising sales invoices
• Print, check and send invoices
• Set up direct debit plans for new customers
• Process cheques received for banking
• Process purchase invoices
• Check invoices have been signed by the appropriate authoriser
• Process expenses
• Other ad hoc duties as and when required
You must be computer literate with an understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook. You will be a self-motivated individual who is eager to learn and take on new challenges.
Competitive salary and benefits package with the possibility for AAT study support.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.