Traffic / Transport Planner
|Job Title:||Traffic / Transport Planner|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Gary Burke|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 15:36|
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Multi-drop route planning experience essential.
- Management of drivers hours and digital tacos
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Manpack3 advantageous)
- Previous road haulage industry experience essential
- Route planning and management of fleet
- Engage all external and internal customers by communicating in a friendly and professional manner ensuring that a good impression is maintained at all times.
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls in a prompt and polite manner.
- Liaising with network depots ensuring the smooth operation of the transport department.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's