Trade Compliance Specialist
|Job Title:||Trade Compliance Specialist|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2018 10:59|
Trade compliance specialist required by leading Engineering company, based in Reading. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that licences and trade laws are correctly interpreted and adhered to across the business for both the import and export of goods.
- Advising staff on export trade regulations and ensuring compliance.
- Ensuring that export licences and distribution agreements are put in place and adhered to.
- Assisting with internal audits and investigations.
- Providing internal training on trade compliance.
- Ensuring that staff are made aware of changes in regulations or classifications.
- Management of classified information
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
-BS/BA degree or equivalent with direct experience in compliance in a regulated environment
-Good working knowledge of ITAR, EAR, OFAC and Customs regulations.
-Familiarity with import regulations would be advantageous.
-Excellent communication skills, the ability to coach and influence.
-Strong problem solving skills.
-Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
-Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project HSQE Officer
Various project sites, based in Atyrau
Competitive, based on experience
Cyber Security Consultants
Excellent basic + benefits package
Probation Service Officer (Band 3) - Advertised on behalf of Cumbria and Lancashire CRC
Band 3 salary commencing at £23,039 per annum