Track and Trace Operator
- Job Reference: 00027472-1
- Date Posted: 15 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sutton Coldfield
- Salary: £6.50 to £8.72 Per Hour
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Track and Trace, Temporary Positions
We are currently looking for a number of temporary positions for the track and trace project. You will be working from the comfort of your own home with various hours available.
* Responding to notifications with information which you must respond to ASAP.
* Making outbound calls to discuss confirmed cases with the infected and those who have been in contact with covid-19 cases.
* Inputting all the relevant information into the system.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in Track and Trace and be available to start as soon as possible.
You must have at least version 10 of windows on your computer.
This is a temporary on-going position.
Various shifts available:
My client is currently seeking people who can commit to working either a Saturday and Sunday or working a Saturday and a Sunday and then 3 days in the week.
Pay is national minimum wage age dependent.
This is a fantastic opportunity, with the chance to work from the comfort of your own home