|Location||Swindon, Wiltshire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£9.78 - £10.53 per hour + Attendance bonus||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
The pay rate is £9.78 per hour, and you will be working on a rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday, including overtime at end of shift plus some weekend's
The role: Working as part of a team you will thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment and have a good eye for detail and accuracy. You must have driving experience.
- Guaranteed shifts for duration of placement
- Free car parking
- Easily commutable Swindon location
- Competitive rates of pay
- Attendance bonus
- Full training given
- Kitchen facilities on-site
- Towing metal stillages which contain car parts.
- Working to tight timescales.
You may also be required to:
- Pick, pack & unpack car parts.
- Place parts in appropriate section or area.
- Check parts manually and/or by a computerised stock list.
- Check amounts of stock.
- Check car parts to specification for any defect.
- Report any defects and complete documentation.
- Push heavy stillages and manually handle parts and equipment.
- Repetitive turning and movements.
- Use torque wrenches and other hand held tools.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.