|Location||Swindon, Wiltshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£9.78 - £10.53 per hour + Attendance bonus||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
The pay rate is £9.78 per hour and you will be working on a rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday, including some overtime at end of shift and some weekend's.
The role: Working as part of a team you will thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment and have a good eye for detail and accuracy. Full training is provided and paid for.
- Guaranteed shifts for duration of placement
- Free car parking
- Easily commutable Swindon location
- Competitive rates of pay
- Attendance bonus
- Full training provided
- Kitchen facilities on-site
- Towing metal stillages which contain car parts and delivering to a production line.
You may also be required to:
- Place parts in appropriate section or area.
- Check amounts of stock.
- Check car parts to specification for any defect.
- Report any defects and complete documentation.
- Push heavy stillages and manually handle parts and equipment.
Apply now and the team will get in touch!
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.