|Job Title:||TowTruck Driver|
|Salary:||£9.78 - £10.53 per hour + Attendance bonus|
|Contact Name:||HLUK Omega|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 10:22|
The pay rate is £9.78 per hour, and you will be working on a rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday, including overtime at end of shift plus some weekend's
The role: Working as part of a team you will thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment and have a good eye for detail and accuracy. You must have driving experience.
- Guaranteed shifts for duration of placement
- Free car parking
- Easily commutable Swindon location
- Competitive rates of pay
- Attendance bonus
- Full training given
- Kitchen facilities on-site
- Towing metal stillages which contain car parts.
- Working to tight timescales.
You may also be required to:
- Pick, pack & unpack car parts.
- Place parts in appropriate section or area.
- Check parts manually and/or by a computerised stock list.
- Check amounts of stock.
- Check car parts to specification for any defect.
- Report any defects and complete documentation.
- Push heavy stillages and manually handle parts and equipment.
- Repetitive turning and movements.
- Use torque wrenches and other hand held tools.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's