|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A new opportunity for a Senior Town Planner has arisen at a practice in Oxfordshire. On offer is the chance to work as part of an award winning multidisciplinary practice that works across Architecture, Planning and Urban Design in their inspiring riverside offices. The have an excellent reputation for strong, creative designs within the market.
You will be leading your own projects and winning work, there is an opportunity to develop the Town Planning team and expand the department within the business. This would be a perfect opportunity for a qualified Town Planner who is looking to take responsibility for a team and develop their career.
A great opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary with an exceptional reputation within the market. The practice has been awarded Gold in Investors In People and have an excellent benefits package to include a competitive salary, pensions, healthcare, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and an annual bonus scheme.
Responsibilities – Town Planner
- Develop creative and original planning solutions
- Consult with stakeholders and other interested parties
- Negotiate with developers and other professionals, such as surveyors and architects
- Assess planning applications and monitor outcomes
- Research and analyse data to help inform strategic developments
- Design layouts and draft design statements
- Attend and present at planning boards, appeals and public inquiries
- Experienced within practice
- Relevant recognised qualification
- Proficiency on CAD software
- Project delivery
- keep up to date with legislation associated with land use
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and UK experience