|Salary:||£13 - £15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nicholson|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 09:57|
£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
About our client
Our client a successful engineering company based in Worcester is seeking an experienced Toolmaker to join their company on a permanent basis.
Commutable distances to Worcester, include Droitwich, Kidderminster, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourport and the surrounding areas.
- Working within a toolroom supporting engineering and production requirements.
- Able to programme CNC machine tools (Hurco or similar) using CAD CAM software and on machine programming
- Able to manufacture fixtures to a high level of accuracy
- Assist in the development and introduction of new product ranges
- Repaid and machine tool die modifications
- Maintain workshop machinery
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Automotive OEM experience preferred but not essential
- Time served apprentice
- Self-motivated to join a small team
- Capable of working under own initiative with minimal supervision
- Permanent Position
- £13.00 - £15.00 per hour depending upon experience
- Hours of work: Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday 7:30am - 1:30pm
- Death in service policy
- Free Car Parking
- Breakout area
- Quarterly socials
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's