|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Sales, Engineering|
My client are an industry-leading provider of engineering and industrial supplies to the industrial markets. They also offer supply chain solutions, stock management, safety and turnaround services, project management, and business process and performance metrics reporting.
They're seeking to recruit an individual to work at client sites in the Wolverhampton area to contribute to the success and running of the manufacturing process, whilst providing technical product support service to the customer.
This role will be responsible for:-
• Locating and assessing products per customer requirements for cutting tools and shop accessories;
• Interface with suppliers for engineering and manufacturing support functions;
• Identify opportunities for cost savings and/or productivity enhancements based on customer requirements and tool consumption reports;
• Determining appropriate vendors to fulfil identified areas of potential savings;
• Managing project flow and scheduling with suppliers;
• Completion of appropriate documentation;
• Interface with customers to ensure customer satisfaction;
• Identify and leverage manufacturing best practices for ongoing Continuous Improvement;
• Maintaining project management documentation to drive projects to completion within assigned deadlines and objectives;
• Review metrics and consumption to identify and drive improvements;
• Regularly meeting with key customers to communicate activity and requirements;
• Facilitate communication and achievement of company and plant goals / objectives.
The ideal candidate for this role will have had previous experience in a sales and/or technical product support within a manufacturing environment. Strong communication and IT skills are essential.
Excellent remuneration benefits are offered to include a starting salary up to £45k (depending on experience), together with other benefits.
Working hours will be based on Monday to Friday and an immediate start is available. Please click on the apply button to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com