|Salary||£34000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
As a Tooling Engineer you will be / have;
- Ensuring the Tooling Department standards are sustained
- Recognised Mechanical qualification
- Extensive experience in the Automotive or High volume polymer moulding environment
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques (8d, 5Why Etc)
- Knowledge of various machines (IMM, Vacuum Forming, Punch Tools, Hot Runners)
- All Equipment is kept tidy and in a serviceable state
- Attend tooling breakdowns and repair in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Flexibility to meet the requirements of the shift pattern
In return & on offer;
- Permanent position at an internationally well-established automotive company
- Very diversified role with a lot of potential for personal development
- Extensive training will be given from day one
- State-of-the-art workplace and a great team within the department
The salary for the position is £34,617 rising to £38,164 per annum (incl. shift allowance) after completing probationary period, with 33 holidays per year (incl. 8 bank holidays).
Candidates must have proven tooling experience from an industrial manufacturing / production environment. Training will be given in any areas where full knowledge is not already present, so candidates who lack experience in certain areas but have core skills are welcome to apply providing they are prepared to undertake any training required.