|Location||Dudley, West Midlands||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Parts ranging from Piano black finish to under bonnet and storage boxes.
* assembling, fitting and repairing tools
* following engineering drawings to measure and mark out the design for the tool
* using hand tools such as files, hacksaws and grinders
* using machinery such as lathes, presses, milling machines and grinders to cut and shape the tools
* using 2D and 3D computer aided design and manufacturing software (CAD/CAM)
* using precision measurement instruments such as micrometers, gauges and vernier calipers to check the tool's dimensions
* monitoring the tools used on the manufacturing line to ensure efficient run rates and identify necessary repairs or possible improvements
* attending machine breakdowns to identify the root cause and solve the problem
* assisting with tool maintenance
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.