|Job Title:||Tool maker|
|Salary:||£26000 - £32000 per annum|
|Reference:||BAXI IND 020819|
|Contact Name:||blueArrow Swansea|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 16:07|
This would be a full time permanent position.
Mornings 6am - 2pm
Afternoons 2pm - 10pm
Enhancements - Extra 9 hours per week extra in pay when completing morning and afternoon shifts
Additional 13 hours extra pay when completing night work.
- Manufacture new tooling when required to issued drawings
- Repair and service of (high speed) multi stage progression tools for production
- Preventative maintenance on tooling, all aspects of machining and bench fitting, i.e.
- Utilisation of precision/optical measuring equipment to maintain tooling to produce parts to
- Trying out tooling prior to release
- Attending power press to identify or overcome problem whilst tooling is in a running
/replacements or backup
- To assess the life of a press tool and to order any new parts or make new parts that need.
If you feel that you have the attributes and drive to succeed in what is a challenging but
ultimately rewarding role, please submit your CV and we will be in touch asap.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.25 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking, Immediate starts, Permanent
Birmingham, West Midlands
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Competitive
Quality Engineer - Advanced NPI Project Launch
£40000 - £50000 per annum