|Salary||£26000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
This would be a full time permanent position.
Mornings 6am - 2pm
Afternoons 2pm - 10pm
Enhancements - Extra 9 hours per week extra in pay when completing morning and afternoon shifts
Additional 13 hours extra pay when completing night work.
- Manufacture new tooling when required to issued drawings
- Repair and service of (high speed) multi stage progression tools for production
- Preventative maintenance on tooling, all aspects of machining and bench fitting, i.e.
- Utilisation of precision/optical measuring equipment to maintain tooling to produce parts to
- Trying out tooling prior to release
- Attending power press to identify or overcome problem whilst tooling is in a running
/replacements or backup
- To assess the life of a press tool and to order any new parts or make new parts that need.
If you feel that you have the attributes and drive to succeed in what is a challenging but
ultimately rewarding role, please submit your CV and we will be in touch asap.