TIG Welder on Days
|Job Title:||TIG Welder on Days|
|Salary:||£11.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Phil Joyce|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 13:29|
07:30 to 16:30 Mon to Thursday and 07:30 to 15:00 Friday
£11.00 per hour.
There are currently opportunities for skilled Fabricator / Sheet Metal Workers within a Kidderminster based Fabrication Company.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience primarily of TIG welding
- Proven fabrication experience with materials including mild and stainless steel over a range of thicknesses (1.5mm to 10mm)
- The ability to Tig and Mig weld
- Confidence in working from drawings
In addition any of the following will be a distinct advantage
- Experience welding aluminium
- Ability to operate a press brake
- any degree of cutting, rolling and forming skills.
The position is based on the company’s premises in Kidderminster, on a day shift.
This position initially commences on a temporary basis, with a view to permanency upon satisfactorily completing the initial probationary period.
Salary will be negotiable dependant on skills and experience in the region of £9.50 - £10.50 per hour.
To be considered for this role please click ‘Apply’ and follow the instructions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's