Through The Gate Administrator - Advertised on behalf of Cumbria & Lancashire CRC
|Job Title:||Through The Gate Administrator - Advertised on behalf of Cumbria & Lancashire CRC|
|Salary:||Band 2 salary commencing at £18,203 pro-rated|
|Start Date:||2019-06-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Mellor|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 18:47|
Are you interested in playing an important part in changing lives for a safer Cumbria & Lancashire?
Cumbria & Lancashire CRC are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator with the right skills to be an integral part of the CRC Through the Gate Team based at Preston. It will provide the opportunity to assist in the implementation and design of this enhanced service by assisting in the development of strong administrative systems to assist in providing excellent service delivery to key stakeholders. One important skill required is that the post holder must possess an excellent knowledge of Excel and the functions available to perform good quality performance data recording & reporting.
If you want to join an innovative, creative and high performing organisation, we offer challenging and rewarding roles and the opportunity to make a positive contribution to reducing reoffending in Cumbria & Lancashire. We offer excellent opportunities for personal and professional development and are committed to supportive induction, appraisal and supervision.Package description
Starting Salary £18,203 pro-rated
18.5 hours per week, 27 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (pro-rated), defined contribution pension scheme, company sick pay, group discount scheme.
There is an expectation that operational staff work some evenings and weekends to enable service users to be supervised without jeopardising their employment.
Location: Preston Hub, Unit 6, Albert Edward House, Port Way, Preston, PR2 2YBMain responsibilities
As the Through the Gate Administrator you will be based at Preston working with the Through the Gate Team. Key tasks for this role are to: -:
- Signpost to other services within the prison and to community based operational partners, as directed.
- Recording & monitoring referrals to other services.
- KPI recording in line with contract management requirements, including supporting management information & analysis, reviewing & monitoring volumes & variance reporting.
- Ensure that all performance data is provided to the CRC Partnership Team by the 5th working day of each month for the previous month.
- Assist the Through the Gate Team Manager in allocating cases to the Resettlement Officers.
- Monitor the timeliness of completed plans, reporting any potential issues to the Through the Gate Manager.
- Work with the Prison staff in arranging resettlement boards.
- Liaise with community Responsible Officers & Resettlement Officers, as appropriate to complete the paperwork for Resettlement Boards.
- Single point of contact for all prison pathways for them to provide progress reports on prisoners ensuring this is provided in a timely manner.
The work also involves producing a range of documentation to a high standard as well as liaison with specialist agencies. You will coordinate activities with other functions and agencies, who are delivering work to reduce service users re-offending.Ideal candidate
- Proven admin support experience
- Able to work with confidential information
- Able to work with IT applications (Specifically Microsoft Office)
- Possess an excellent knowledge of Excel and the functions available to perform good quality performance data
- Experience of working to deadlines and under pressure
- Flexible approach with a 'can do attitude'
The role of Cumbria & Lancashire CRC is to rehabilitate service users, reduce reoffending and protect the public and we are one of six CRCs operated by Sodexo Justice Services in the UK. We work with service users both in the community and in custody to deliver the sentence of the court, to rehabilitate them and to provide a range of programmes and interventions to turn their lives around. We deliver effective offender management and rehabilitation services to low and medium risk service users and our highly skilled staff work in a range of disciplines to make a real difference. Our aim is to create a better future for the people we work with – service users, victims and their families and local communities. We are proud to have strong relationships with other criminal justice agencies, local authorities, health trusts, employment and training providers, and work with contracted partners to enhance delivery to our service users.
We serve the counties from the 6 major towns: Preston, Accrington, Carlisle, Barrow, Blackpool, Workington. Cumbria & Lancashire CRC is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants are considered on the basis of suitability for the post, irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or religion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Case Administrator - Advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 2 salary commencing at £18,203 per annum
Administrator (Service Support Officer) - Advertised on behalf of Essex CRC
Band 2 salary commencing at £18,203 per annum
Sessional Receptionist - Advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Northamptonshire and Hertfordshire
£9.44 per hour
Executive Assistant (PA) - advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 3 salary commencing at £23,039 per annum
Front Of House Administrator
£9.5 per hour