Theromset Materials Engineer
|Job Title:||Theromset Materials Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £30.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Hancock|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 08:43|
You will be working very closely with and testing the Thermoset supply chain, helping develop testing methods and communicating results of these tests.
* Select the best combination of materials for aircrafts; test materials to assess how resistant they are to heat, corrosion or chemical attack
* Manage Test Plan, Data Analysis, Report & Compliance as well as regular reporting and adherence to KPI's and securing necessary budgets
* Analyse data using computer modelling software; Assess materials for specific qualities (such as electrical conductivity, durability, renewability)
* Develop prototypes
* To ensure all testing of the materials will be complete to a very high standard
* Be held accountable for decisions made with regards to the performance of the tested Thermoset material
Pay is £30 an hour.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's